Orange County Bride News

Friday, September 9, 2011

Before You Say "I DO" be sure to read Dr. Meredith Hansen's Weekly column

DR. Meredith Hansen
949.375-9220

Inspiration for my Weekly Love Tips can often
come from many different sources (my clients,
friends and family, new research, my own experiences,
and so on).  However, this week I was basically "hit
over the head" with the same issue everywhere I
turned.  From reality TV stars talking about this idea,
to my clients, hairdresser, and some of the people who
follow me on Facebook and Twitter.  It came up so
often that it was clearly a theme that "wanted" to
be addressed.
 

When we're in a new relationship, we all have
expectations for how things will progress.  As
the relationship unfolds, these expectations can
grow and change, but many couples may not
understand the natural course of finding a
rhythm


If you're struggling to get your needs met or
feel that your expectations aren't being met,
it may be helpful to understand the progression
many couples go through as they find their own
healthy rhythm.

Dr. Meredith Hansen, PSYD
Find Love. Get Love. Keep Love


Dr. Meredith Hansen

4667 MacArthur Blvd
Suite 320
Newport Beach, CA
92660

Our staff and brides strongly recommend reading Dr. Meredith Hansen's weekly column, advice every bride will want to read

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

News & Information

Talk to OC Bride

Orange County Wedding Resources